LABSA Density1.1±0.1 g/cm3
LABSA Boiling Point82ºC
LABSA Melting Point10ºC
LABSA Molecular FormulaC18H30O3S
LABSA Molecular Weight326.494
LABSA Flash Point85 °F
LABSA Exact Mass326.191559
LABSA Appearance of CharactersViscous Liquid | Brown
LABSA Index of Refraction1.510
LABSA Water Solubilitywater, alcohols, glycol ethers, glycols, esters, ketones, aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons: soluble
Linear alkylbenzene sulfonic acid (LABSA) is prepared commercially by sulfonating linear alkylbenzene (LAB). Linear alkylbenzene sulfonate (LAS), the world’s largest-volume synthetic surfactant, which includes the various salts of sulfonated alkylbenzenes, is widely used in household detergents as well as in numerous industrial applications. The LABSA market is driven by the markets for LAS, primarily household detergents. Linear alkylbenzene sulfonate was developed as a biodegradable replacement for nonlinear (branched) alkylbenzene sulfonate (BAS) and has largely replaced BAS in household detergents throughout the world.
1. Inner double plastic bags—-25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*45cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg);
2. Inner double plastic bags—-5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg).
3. Inner double plastic bags—-1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
P.S.: we accept packaging customization.
1. Stock products are normally shipping within 3 working days.
2. For rush delivery, please contact our sales team for particular arrangement.
Mention storuwa.lk when calling seller to get a good deal