Tetracaine HCl Boiling Point389.4ºC at 760 mmHg
Tetracaine HCl Melting Point149°C
Tetracaine HCl Molecular FormulaC15H25ClN2O2
Tetracaine HCl Molecular Weight300.824
Tetracaine HCl Flash Point189.3ºC
Tetracaine HCl Exact Mass300.160461
Tetracaine HCl PSA41.57000
Tetracaine HCl LogP3.49200
Tetracaine HCl Vapour Pressure2.87E-06mmHg at 25°C
Tetracaine HCl Storage conditionRefrigerator
Tetracaine Hydrochloride is a topical opththalmic anesthetic used to relieve the pain the skin and as an eye drops for minor eye operations. It prevents voltage-sensitive release of Ca2+ from sarcoplasmic reticulum and can be used as a spinal anesthetic.
Tetracaine Hydrochloride is a local anesthetic (numbing medicine). It works by blocking nerve signals in your body.
Tetracaine Hydrochloride topical (for the skin) is used to numb different parts of the body before a medical test or procedure.
Tetracaine Hydrochloride topical may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
1. Inner double plastic bags—-25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*45cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg);
2. Inner double plastic bags—-5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg).
3. Inner double plastic bags—-1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
P.S.: we accept packaging customization.
1. Stock products are normally shipping within 3 working days.
2. For rush delivery, please contact our sales team for particular arrangement.
Mention storuwa.lk when calling seller to get a good deal