Common Name Ivermectin
CAS Number 70288-86-7
Ivermectin Molecular Formula C48H74O14
Ivermectin Molecular Weight 875.09300
Ivermectin Exact Mass 874.50800
Ivermectin PSA 170.06000
Ivermectin LogP 5.60140
Ivermectin Storage condition 2-8°C
Ivermectin Water Solubility H2O: ≤1.0% KF
1. Ivermectin powder is the derivatives of abamectin. Ivermectin belongs to oral semisynthetic broad-spectrum drug resistant parasites.
2. Ivermectin powder has effect for most of the various life cycle nematodes.
3. Ivermectin powder has effect for the microfilaria of onchocerca volvulus,but it does not has effect for the adult onchocerca volvulus
4. Ivermectin powder has effect for dung round worms that is only stay in intestinal tract
5. Ivermectin powder has selective inhibition.
6. Ivermectin powder can not go through the blood brain barrier of humanbeings
Ivermectin is a medication used to treat many types of parasite infestations. In humans, this includes head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis. In veterinary medicine, it is used to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis, among other indications. It can be taken by mouth or applied to the skin for external infestations.
Mention storuwa.lk when calling seller to get a good deal